Printed Cable Ties
Part Number: Printed Cable Ties
Plas-Ties’ cable ties feature smooth edges and low insertion force with a secure locking structure for your bundling requirements. We offer a complete array of cable ties available in clear, weather resistant black and various sizes and colors. Custom printed ties are best viewed on sizes ranging from seven inch (P-7-50) or larger nylon ties. Plas-Ties’ offers a line of cable ties that will not only meet your demands, but lower your total installation expenses. Our ties are QPL listed with UL recognized ingredients and manufactured from 6.6 nylon to meet military specifications.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We need some information to make your custom imprint plate:
- Cable tie size (P-7-50 or larger tensile strength produce the most legible prints)
- Cable tie color
- Color of imprint
- Text to be printed (standard font is Arial Bold)
- Where the text to be placed (standard is 1” from the head of the tie)
- Length of text (standard is 2”-3”)
- If a logo is to be printed, please email the .EPS or .JPG file to firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIES SERVED: Cable ties or zip ties are utilized in many industries, including: marketing, telecommunications, packaging, retail, floral, tradeshow displays and countless more. Most Plas-Ties’ cable ties are manufactured from 6/6 Nylon for strength, flexibility and resistance to abrasion. The Natural (Clear) color is ideal for indoor use and everyday applications. Weather resistant black is primarily used outside where additional UV protection is required. The cable ties are packaged in high density polyethylene bags with precise moisture content to safeguard the integrity of the ties. Bags should not be opened prior to application or left open as this might degrade the performance of the ties.
- STRONG - high tensile strength maintained from one piece design
- SIMPLE - angled tail allows for quicker initial insertion & tail grips allow for easier handling
- CONSISTENT - formulated molding process with 6/6 nylon
- CUSTOM – print your logo, company message, product code or directive on each cable tie