- Service is the https://www.plasties.com website operated by Plas-Ties, Co.
- Personal Data is about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is collected automatically, either by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (user) is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) while using our Service. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us. Follow the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Your browser receives cookies from websites. Your device stores cookies. Beacons, tags, scripts, and other tracking technologies also collect and track information to improve and analyze our Service.
Your browser can refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Plas-Ties, Co. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Plas-Ties, Co. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Plas-Ties, Co. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time. Except, however, when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. The data protection laws in those locations may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Also, if you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Plas-Ties, Co. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Plas-Ties, Co.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is also important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Plas-Ties, Co. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Please contact us to find out what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
Firstly, the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
Secondly, the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
Thirdly, the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
Fourthly, the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
Next, the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
Finally, the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Plas-Ties, Co. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). They will provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google offers a free web analytics service called Google Analytics. It tracks and reports website traffic. It uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. Other Google services may also share this data. And Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.