Announcing Tie-Matic HD+ From Plas-Ties
The latest innovation from Plas-Ties is the Tie-Matic HD+.
Tie-Matic HD+ Features
- New Motor: New Tie-Matic® HD+ Motor is 4x Longer Lasting than previous generations of Tie-Matic motors.
- Gears: With the New Tie-Matic® HD+ motor, gears in the new HD+ are 50% more durable with more time spent in production and a minimal amount of time in repair.
- New Case:
- Digital Counter that is highly visible and is continuously on to show production count/cycles on the new HD+ machine.
- A removable power cord is easier for transport and storage, along with a simple replacement for extra cords.
- New on/off toggle switch that also has a visible light to show the user it is “on” for safety in the workplace.
- Inlets/outlets are on one side of the machine for easy access.
Plas-Ties Design Contest
Multiple teams of Plas-Ties specialists and engineers pored over every specification and detail on the Tie-Matic HD+. Development of this machine was particularly special. We held an internal design competition to find the best graphic design to feature on the exterior of the new machine.
The entire company participated, and we’re proud that the attention to detail that goes inside each Plas-Ties machine now appears on the outside as well.